How to make Palak Paneer in your home?
Palak Paneer is a vegetarian dish from India. This best recipe consisting of paneer in a thick gravy made from spinach.
Palak Paneer is a very simple North Indian dish and is very to make from your home.
So try now.
PALAK PANEER Recipe
Spinach leaves – 250 gm
Paneer ( cubes ) – 200 gm
Chopped onion – 1 cup (large)
Green chili – 3
Garlic cloves ( peeled) – 13-16
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
Ginger (chopped) – 1tsp
Chopped tomato – 1
Fresh cream – 1 tbsp
Kashmiri chili powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Cumin powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – ½ tsp
Salt – to taste
Garam masala – ½ tsp
Oil – 4 tbsp
- Turn on the flame and boil 2 liters of water in a pot. When the water is boil add spinach leaves in the water. Cook it for 3 minutes on high heat. Take it out from the boiling water. Then spinach leaves washed with cold water. Take out the leaves in a blending jar. Keep it an aside.
- Heat a pan add oil. once the oil is heated add cumin seeds, green chili, ginger, garlic, and onions mix it well. Fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Add chopped tomato. Cook the tomato on medium flame till it turns little soft. Turns off the flame and let it cool down.
- Take out the fried ingredients in the same blending jar. Blend it into a paste. Add a little water and blend it again. The paste is ready to cook now.
- Heat a pan add oil let it heat. Once the oil is heated add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and cumin powder into the hot oil mix it well. Add the prepared paste stir well. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add fresh cream and mix it. Add garam masala and salt mix it well. Add paneer cubes.Cover the pan and cook it for 3 minutes on medium flame. Open the lid and mix it. Garnish with little fresh cream and grated paneer. Tasty palak paneer is ready.